Saturday, June 08, 2013

Pop Scripture Songs

 
I used Grammarly to grammar check this post, because when my kids did their year-end testing last week I realized I don’t know as much as they do!!

As a child, these words awed me and even frightened me a little. But as an adult, they carry an intriguing mystery that draws me closer to their meaning.

 “For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.”  Hebrews 4:12 NLT

One mystery is that God's Word does not wait around for someone to explain it. It moves out. In all its power, it seeks to transform.  And the innocence of a child’s heart has a way of recognizing and absorbing truth before the world has a chance to distort it.

Memorizing scripture is powerful.  Storing up God’s Word in the hearts of our children is an investment.  We can equip them with the truth they will certainly need to divide right from wrong, good from great.  Our family is excited to share http://popscripturesongs.com/ with your family.  We've had so much fun making this music as a family. We hope you will have fun memorizing scripture together too.

No comments: